Today started with an emergency weather alert : flash flood warning til 11:15 am, accompanied by thunder and lightening … and the rains came. Then magically, just about 11:15 am, the rains stopped, the sky brightened and all was good.
I spent most of this day – as well as a few last week, purging stuff – mostly paper. Saturday, we took quite a haul, including the stuff that’s been languishing in the garage far too long, to the city’s solid waste and recycling center. It occurred to me one day last week that most of the stuff in my craft studio is paper:
- books and magazines;
- files – some may need weeding;
- journals – both filled and others, waiting;
- supplies: memory keeping; office; printer;
- scrapbook albums (approximately 50 – some completed, most are “in process”);
- holiday cards and assorted notepapers; just plain stuff.
I think I should rename my craft studio my stuff studio .
The rain has ended; the sun shines; I do not know if there was any flash flooding. Soon, Monday will come to a close and I will have all day tomorrow to purge more