This lovely 12th day of autumn/fall brought:
- brilliant blue sky with temps in the low 70s;
- my morning walk enhanced by the above;
- Journal Club Friday;
- an hair appt + fast trip to Whole Foods for a few items including a slice of my fave pizza: margherita: cheese+spinach+tomato;*
- a long chat with a friend ~ we hadn’t spoken for too long;
- monthly expenses (my least favorite activity) computed and accounts all reconciled.
There’s one last thing left on today’s agenda and that’s to make a layout for the 31 days October LOAD (layout a day) challenge. I have til midnight Pacific time – which is 3 AM EST – to get it posted but who am I kidding? There’s no way I’ll be up at that hour. And so with that I wish us all a wonderful weekend!
*I think I will practice my hand at making the pizza one day in the not-so-distant future tho’ that might not be a good idea; I might wind up with pizza several times a week contrasted to approx once a month …