This lovely 12th day of autumn/fall brought:
- brilliant blue sky with temps in the low 70s;
- my morning walk enhanced by the above;
- Journal Club Friday;
- an hair appt + fast trip to Whole Foods for a few items including a slice of my fave pizza: margherita: cheese+spinach+tomato;*
- a long chat with a friend ~ we hadn’t spoken for too long;
- monthly expenses (my least favorite activity) computed and accounts all reconciled.
There’s one last thing left on today’s agenda and that’s to make a layout for the 31 days October LOAD (layout a day) challenge. I have til midnight Pacific time – which is 3 AM EST – to get it posted but who am I kidding? There’s no way I’ll be up at that hour. And so with that I wish us all a wonderful weekend!
*I think I will practice my hand at making the pizza one day in the not-so-distant future tho’ that might not be a good idea; I might wind up with pizza several times a week contrasted to approx once a month …
7 thoughts on “on an autumn day …”
Beautiful fall photo of one of the last flowers of summer. I make pizza now and again as we enjoy it. I may have to try that Whole Foods version though. It sounds delicious and something I’d like. Good luck with that project. If you are like me, I start to fade around 9:15 p.m. Things started at that time of night never turn out well for me – not as young as I used to be. 😉
Look at that beautiful sky! Have a lovely weekend
YUM – Margharita pizza is my favorite kind. Just remember —- cold weather burns more calories. You can eat MORE pizza.
Blue sky yellow flowers….always so lovely
Mmmm pizza-the perfect food.
Those blue skies! Ahhhh!
Woah, what splendid colours in your snap! Very cheering … Did you have a go at the pizza?