This week, Michelle GD is inviting us all to take a moment to pause and reflect on our day’s gratitude; you can learn more, here . Thank you Michelle; I am always grateful for this inspiration and invitation to pause and give gratitude for the moments that make up our lives… Today, for me:
- a crystal blue sky that provides a backdrop for (what’s left of) the autumn leaves;
- a gathering with quilting friends and a safe journey home;
- an update from a friend who had surgery and is recovering very well;
- an afternoon nap – tho’ I’m not a napper I felt the need today – grateful that I not only could, I did!
- a brisk walk to and through the park ~ love watching children play … and last but not least,
- a quiet evening to read, relax …
It is now 6:40 pm EST! The sky is dark. I am delighted that we have turned the clock back to real time and yes, I realize that’s arguable since clocks are man made constructs…
What’s on your gratitude list for today?