- 1 features me at an all-day scrapbooking session – called a crop – when I first began, circa 2005;
- 6 and 7 are from my teenage years… I was going to my first fraternity dance, guess I was about 17-18 and 7 is our dog Danny Boy that we had about the same time;
- 9 is a collage from my visit to the Hillwood Estate, Marjorie Merriweather Post’s spring and fall home located in northwest Washington DC;
- 12: my niece/namesake and I at the Metropolitan Opera’s opening live in HD simulcast of Turandot. Lovely performance;
- 17: a totally unflattering pic of me in the dentist’s chair on the day I fell; happy to report I am doing swell;
- 11 and 25 feature Chris’ pup Hazel, the Nats #1 fan;
- 19 & 20: Elias, ( and in 20, also Hazel and Chris – tho’ they are hard to see);
- October was the last LOAD – Layout A Day – for 31 days challenge for 2019 and peppered throughout this Collect collage are a few of my layouts : Photos 24, 26, 27, 29 & 30.
- 31 is a nice Halloween meal featuring homemade pumpkin soup – yummy!
And thus October is a wrap.
7 thoughts on “collecting october 2019 …”
#10 You and I have the same KEENS!!!
Glad to hear you are recovering nicely from your fall.
What an amazing October! (Especially that you are healed from your fall!) Your pages are lovely! And, so much fall color! 🙂
I couldn’t figure out #17 so was looking for that explanation. Goodness, it would NEVER occur to me to take a photo in the dentist’s chair although in October and early November I had ample opportunities. It’s one of my least favorite places to be! Good for you on two counts—recording it and recovering!!!
I’m so glad you’re healing well from that fall! YAY for collecting so many photos of LOAD … the process and the end-product. and as always, love the faces … and the smiles (I’m not sure I’d count Oct 17 as either, but still, healing!)
Looks like a lovely October and am sure November will be as well. It’s taken me a while to get caught up on blog reading. I did love your sunrise/sunset post a lot-Happy Monday to you!
Oh Honore. Your dog was Danny BOY????? I must use that for a cat name someday! my mother loved the song and cried when her own son Danny, became estranged from the family. The song was not to be played when ever my mother was present. She suffered through many a funeral of a friend, many Irish, listening and aching for her son . My brother did not reconcile with her before her death. He did, however, Just reconcile with my father a month ago.
Anyhow. I love your recaps ! Now I’m going to listen to Danny boy ….alexa…play Danny Boy
What a fun post – tho somehow I missed hearing/reading about your FALL. So sorry to hear about that, but happy that you are healing/recovering. I LOVE the fraternity dance picture!