Better late than never! I realized one day, a week or so ago, that I’d not posted my March photo collage.* As I reviewed my photos, I discovered that most – likely the result of social distancing ( e.g., photo 26) and Covid-19 – are of nature. Most definitely thankful for Mother Nature, especially during these times.
*For whatever reason, I cannot remove the subtitle “collecting Fall 2019” from the collage…gonna try another technique for April. If anyone knows the trick for unchecking the tag, do let me know…online help N/A…
- 1 features me at an all-day scrapbooking session – called a crop – when I first began, circa 2005;
- 6 and 7 are from my teenage years… I was going to my first fraternity dance, guess I was about 17-18 and 7 is our dog Danny Boy that we had about the same time;
- 9 is a collage from my visit to the Hillwood Estate, Marjorie Merriweather Post’s spring and fall home located in northwest Washington DC;
- 12: my niece/namesake and I at the Metropolitan Opera’s opening live in HD simulcast of Turandot. Lovely performance;
- 17: a totally unflattering pic of me in the dentist’s chair on the day I fell; happy to report I am doing swell;
- 11 and 25 feature Chris’ pup Hazel, the Nats #1 fan;
- 19 & 20: Elias, ( and in 20, also Hazel and Chris – tho’ they are hard to see);
- October was the last LOAD – Layout A Day – for 31 days challenge for 2019 and peppered throughout this Collect collage are a few of my layouts : Photos 24, 26, 27, 29 & 30.
- 31 is a nice Halloween meal featuring homemade pumpkin soup – yummy!
And thus October is a wrap.