Hello! Yes, I’m still around… I took a break from blogging; not meaning to but it happened. There just weren’t enough hours in my days and I had a groaning board agenda or perhaps I’m just not too organized. Whatever, my days have been full; I can’t quite believe a week has come and gone. Time flies…
- On Valentine’s Day, I finished the second tree quilt block for Australia and off they’ll go tomorrow. Wahoo!
- Monday we got a new microwave oven. Wahoo!
- I have kept up with LOAD (making a scrapbook layout a day).Wahoo!
- I started what I think will be the last big block on my log cabin 9-patch lap quilt and then I’ll decide the next size blocks I’ll make. Wahoo!
- I am finishing Fever … later than I planned but I expect to do so before Feb 25.
Time for me to hit publish and go fix dinner…Joining Kat and friends for Unraveled Wednesday.