- looking: at the calendar – amazed that there are just 10 days left in the month*;
- calculating: 41 days left in this year;
- wondering: could that really be so?
- reminiscing: Norman and I both celebrated trips around the sun; it is fun that our age numbers are reversed and that the sum for each of our two digits is the same;
- enjoying: the crispness of a lovely autumn day;
- appreciating: the good days vs the not-so good ones as we navigate N’s type 2 diabetes…
- afternoon walks through the park;
- listening to a variety of podcasts – my fave still: Happier with Gretchen Rubin as a walking companion;
- the joy and ebulation of the election..
- Wed evening, I joined Modern Mrs Darcy’s Book Club’s visit with Tayari Jones, author of Silver Sparrow. She is a delightful person and the book is definitely on my TBR list.
Have a great weekend!
*A note: I realized, looking at the calendar that 24 November is the fourth/last Tues of the month. Since it is so close to Thanksgiving, I’ve decided to schedule the link up for Tues 1 Dec. We’ll wrap up 2020 with the last OLW link up Tues, 29 December.