“it’s OK to show all your colors” ~ Luis Guzman
Today is sunny, perhaps a tad cooler than yesterday but lovely, all the same. Mother Nature continues to amaze; flowers, trees, the sky are a cacophony of colors. Throughout the house, especially in my craft and sewing studios, bits, pieces, dabbles of color grab my eye. I’ve come to realize that color has always been a central part of my life, ever since the yellow dress with green Daschund buttons I wore in the second grade… a long time ago.
Watching Spring’s sunrise and mornings unfold have been a colorful treat. My words are also colorful – sometimes, not so repeatable. Oh well, c’est la vie. I write on paper that has a colorful striped border. My life’s domains are loosely arranged by color:
- red – STOP – important things to do
- orange – household/life chores and tasks
- yellow – Honoré /moi and my life’s stories; my TBR, etc…
- green – $$ expenses/money matters
- blue – Norman’s color (boy = blue?!)
- violet – notes/ideas for the blog
- white/black – planning, notes, etc
I’m really delighted with my 2021 word; I think it’s just the perfect choice for these still very much challenging times. Joining Carolyn and others for the March One Little Word update.