… #walk 20 in 21
begins a new month. I wonder what’s in store, how the month will develop, end? What the weather will be like? Will we be graced with those rare June days – or will Mother Nature announce June’s arrival with a vengeance ? Treating us to days of endless heat and humidity? Our plan – weatherwise – is to go with the flow, take each day as it comes… and hope for the best.
Over these next 30 days I have a few a few exciting items on the calendar:
- a couple in person gatherings with friends;
- a Zoom workshop with Samanthe Dion Baker, creator and author of Draw Your Day and soon (22 June) to be published, Draw Your World ;
- a 30-days’ journaling e-course : Here, Five Things
- 2021 summer Book Bingo : my list of potential titles continues to grow; my next step is to attempt to determine which title will best fit into what square. I am beginning with The Great Circle tho’ I’m not sure where it’ll go …
- significant progress on my Confetti Quilt
I wonder where my June wall calendar has disappeared … perhaps it’ll show up tomorrow. The dinner bell rings.