12 noon | 94° F … on the way to 96° F
- totally trying to stay cool on this super hot July day… and so very grateful that I don’t have anyplace to be and the A/C is doing its j-o-b! Merci!
- on my walk – about 10:30 am (I didn’t get movin’ as early as I’d planned; it was still in the high 80s, tho) – I listened to Gretchen Rubin’s Happier podcast, Episode 230 . Today, she and Elizabeth interviewed Lisa Brennan-Jobs (Steve Jobs’ daughter) about her memoir: Small Fry. I’m undecided if I will read; I’m intrigued mainly because the reviews ,Gretchen and Elizabeth extol the “writing.” Have you read? Thoughts?
- progress on the Log Cabin blanket is s-l-o-w (I can’t even stay steady) but who needs wool (even tho’ 80% + 20% cotton, so it’s not hot in A/C) on a day like today ? I’ve introduced a third color – the pink. This project is a good traveling companion or for watching the evening news…
- on the cutting station in my sewing studio, I have a fun quilting project … just as soon as I hit publish on this post, that’s where I’m going next.
- Enjoy your Wednesday and check out what Kat et al are unraveling, too!