- Taste again, for the first time, Bullet Journaling – primarily to better organize my life’s activiites and to do items…I have been back and forth on this and decided to just go ahead and DO IT. I enjoyed BUJO when I did it years ago – don’t ask me why I stopped. I just did …and ever since, have felt/been rudderless…
- Implement TimeBlocking. I’ve toyed with the idea and decided to give it a real try. I can (and do) spend much of the day @the table, papers, books, pens, etc spread before me and before I know it, it’s sundown and I’ve made little – if that – progress on my daily goals…
- Aim for more Healthful Meals – which means plan weekly menus and shop accordingly – neither of which appeal to me.
- Reivse my Daily Walk Habits, aiming for 3 – 20 minutes a day outside. I know I won’t always accomplish that mile marker but doing so is worth the effort.
- Resume Dõstädning (clutter clearing), aiming to clear one drawer, shelf, closet, etc a day and get the stuff in the garage ready to donate or discard. I’d held off due to Covid-19 …I’m thinking/hoping books and things can now be recycled.
I believe this sidewalk art was made by a young girl, approximately 9 years old. I have seen her in her yard on my walks.
Against the backdrop of the first of June’s rare days, we ~ here in the Nation’s capital ~ are under a 7 PM – 6AM curfew. On Friday last, the Covid-19 “stay at home” order was lifted … and here, as with many major cities across the Nation, protests have been ongoing and devastating.